Deep Tissue Cupping Massage dates back over 2,500 years when first recorded in medical journals of the Ancient Chinese. Slowly becoming part of Mainstream Massage Therapy in Clinics around the country. Considered the rockstar of massages it is not for the faint-hearted, it is used by Asian and South American women on a daily/weekly basis if there is a special event coming up if their bodies will be on show. It is also used by athletes who are eager to return to form quickly.
- Softens Tight Muscles
- Tones the skin
- Improves Cellulite
- Activates Stagnant Qi which promotes Blood Flow
- Creates hydration which nourishes the tissues, ligaments, muscles, tendons and sinews which promotes further Blood Flow
- Drains excess fluid and toxins by creating a pathway for Lymphatic Drainage to occur
This Massage is Highly Intensive so you can have either a Full Body Massage or a Complete Back Shoulder and Neck Massage.
We use 2 different types cups Vacuum Massage Cups and Silicone Massage Cups so that we can promote the maximum amount of Blood Flow through out the body.
- Chronic Muscle Pain
- Stiff muscles and Creaky Joints
- Headaches/Migraines/Pressure Headaches
- Respiratory Issues
- Poor Circulation
- Encourage Removal of Toxins from The Body